Love Wings of Whimsy graphics. Check them out!
If you are like me, and enjoy folded paper bags, you also know how expensive they can be to buy… and I don’t think I ever saw any nice Vintage printed ones… So why not print a few of my Vintage Digital Collage Sheets in A3 size and make your own:
Here’s some basic figures:
- Glue your paper together to a “roll” with glue or double sided tape.
- Eyeball what you want to be the front and back, and press down accordingly. The “seam” does not have to be in the middle of the back!
- Fold a suitable piece of the bottom up.
- Fold the corners in.
- Open the bottom according to Fig. 7
- Fold down a little more than half of part A
- Repeat with part B.
- Glue the folded pieces A & B to shut the bottom of the bag (glue or double sided tape)
- If you want…
View original post 123 more words