I love this pattern. This is my first repost. Hope it works. Here we goooooo.
Featured: Messenger Bag by Ecolution
Originally created for hard-working couriers, the classic Messenger Bag has been in circulation for several decades. Known for its long-lasting rugged durability and distinctive “envelope” styling, the classic Messenger has been adopted around the world as the everyday all-purpose carryall. Make a simplified version for yourself in hemp, similar to the featured tote from eco-friendly, Ecolution.
You will need:
- 1 ¼ yds. [1.2 m] of hemp or organic cotton canvas, 54″ [137 cm] wide.
- ½ yd. [0.5 m] of cotton sateen lining, 54” [137 cm] wide
- 1 ½ yds. [1.4 m] of fusible interfacing, 45″ [114 cm] wide.
- 1 closed zipper, 12” long *
- 1 buckle slider, 2” inner dia. *
- 1 belt tip hardware, 2” wide *
- matching cotton thread
- grid paper
*Match zipper to colour/metal of hardware.
BAG DIMENSIONS: approximately 4″ x 11.5″ x 14″.
View original post 719 more words